Saturday, March 17, 2007

swelting...

Hottt! Wow today wass by far the hottest day, it hit 100 today! And back in jersey it is snowing and sleeting in a nor'eastern. I almost am envious of the cold weather. I broke down and put on the A/C

Today I dropped off 2 paintings for the juried Glendale Show which is a very popular show, expensive to participate in ($20 per painting/limit 2) and hard to get into. Lots of great competition but this show hangs all paintings for one weekend which has a great record for sales. It will be nice it at least 1 gets juried and 1 sells :) I entered the Conch Shell i did in pastels and The Rock Pool (scroll 2 post down for this one) which is oils.

I havent been doing any art, in a funk or something but i am working on this drawing of Sienna. I have a party to airbrush at tomorrow so hopefully i can get back into the groove of painting this coming week.

No comments: