Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Seems it has been awhile since I have updated this blog, so I am giving it a facelift and changing the focus a bit.  It will definitely still be about my art, but I also want to explore how my art and my faith shape my life, how they effect each other and how they might effect other people.  Sharing my faith is not my strong suite but I enjoy sharing my art. So... expect to see more art and some pondering.

Now my art is not "Christian Art" but it is about trying to capture a glimpse of the amazing and beautiful world God created using the talent that He gave me.  I do not claim to be a great artist, or even a good artist.  I know I still have much growing and learning to do in both my faith and my art so that I do not become stagnant in either.  For now, I will leave you with a recent painting I did a couple weeks ago of the field of wildflowers in my backyard.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/175392000/summer-wildflowers-original-pastel?
Summer Wildflowers
9" x 12"
Pastel


No comments: