Wednesday, January 24, 2007

a bit more progress and who i think is a cylon...


I worked on this for several more hours today, it isnt near finished yet but figured i would post my progress anyway. Im enjoying this one and yet im not... i feel pressured because I wanna finish it before the cruise and because thehere are so many details. Heh, imagine if i left all the boats in there!


Anyway, im a huge battlestar Galactica Fan ( the new show on Sci-fi) so anyone who doesnt watch or doesnt care just stop reading here because you'll probably not be interested anyway :).


So who are the final five cylons? It'll be a while before they tell us that but they are going to reveal at least 1 this season and it is pretty hotly debated as to who it will be. I saw alot of viewer comments and I saw alot of people say it would be Baltar, or Helo, or Starbuck. I have thought about it and I think this last weeks episode gave a big clue when D'Anna saw the face of one of the final 5. She said something to the effect of "Im sorry, i didnt realize" which leads me to believe it is someone she had dealings with.


Im also keeping in mind that I think Baltars cylon blood test did work and i think the final 5 need to be people who came after and werent tested OR were in a position to avoid having the test taken. They were still relying on that test when Bulldog escaped and arrived on the Galactica.


Back to the identiity of the one D'Anna saw. I have thought back, who has she had dealings with in the human community, who would she feel she needed to appologize to.. Adama? maybe but I dont see Adama being a Cylon, he has a verifiable history going back too far. Laura Roslin and Col. Tigh, I think is same situation as Adama. Both are also too easy. Baltar.. no, way way way to easy, and would be to convienant for him. It is what he wants, it is the only way he'll have a family or be accepted by a race of people now. It wont be Baltar. Tom zarak... I doubt he is a cylon but i think it would be cool if he was. I used to think It might be Ellen Tigh, Im still entertaining that possibility for one of the 5...


I think that the Final 5 cylon they will unveil this season will be the doctor. He I think could easily have avoided the shot as he was always busy being on another ship (like when Adama was shot) or saving peoples lives, obeying orders without (much) question. He is much admired and almost the perfect ideal doctor, saving liveswithout reguard of wether they are human or not. But ultimately what made me think it is the doctor is the confrontation D'Anna had with the doctor on New Caprica just before the liberation. I cant think of another "human" she'd dealt with on such a level that she'd feel the need to appologize.


But now, they have boxed her so she'll never say who she saw.


The doctor would be interesting though.. what a conflict in loyalties that would cause.. and with one cylon aligning with humans.. and possibly another with number 6 now on the Galactica.. could we be seeing a new trend? :) Anyway, thats my prediction for the 1st final 5 cylon revelation.

No comments: